- Category: Construction of reinforced concrete piles 200×200
- Location: Duc Hue district, Long An province
- Contractors: Ngu Thuong Production, Trade and Construction Company Limited
- Construction unit: Le Thy Construction Company Limited
- Construction start time: 02/2019
Some construction images at the project "Solar Park":
Project: Solar Park Solar Power
Long An province started construction on a solar energy project worth more than 1,000 billion, the project contributes 60 million kWh/year to the national power grid.
According to the plan, the plant is expected to be completed and put into operation before June 2019, aiming for a maximum total annual electricity output of about 60 million kWh. It is known that the above clean electricity output will be integrated and contribute to increasing the capacity of the national electricity network. On September 16, 2018, the factory was officially started, marking an important milestone in the province's new energy development program.
With Le Thy's contribution in the category: Construction of 200×200 reinforced concrete piles in Long An, including transportation and pile casting at the construction site. With the trust of the investor, Le Thy is determined to carry out the project successfully and complete it in the safest possible way.